Thanks for joining me along the journey! I'd love to hear what you want to know ... do you have questions about sensory processing disorder, gluten-free/dairy-free diets, homeschooling, faith, life in general? Send me a note or post a comment and I'll try to write something that addresses your interests and questions!



Monday, November 1, 2010

We now return to our "normal" programming . . .

I had a lot of fun finding and posting facts for Sensory Processing Awareness Month last month.  So many of the stories from Hartley's Life with 3 Boys really resonated with me (if you haven't read them, you should check them out!) and it's so nice to know that we are not alone and that our story is like so many others.  And I even won a prize on Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder -- she was doing 30 Giveaways in 30 Days and I won this!  I'll let you know how it helps when it arrives!

Now I'm excited to get back to posting my thoughts on the other parts of my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment