1) I've become a member of the SPD Blogger Network, which means that people looking for blogs about SPD on Hartley's website Hartley's Life with 3 Boys will find a link here. And you can click on the SPD Blogger Network button over there -----> to go to that list. Hello and welcome to the fellow SPD bloggers and parents that have found their way here from that site!
2) I've spiffed things up a bit with a new header picture (taken by my good friend Ben Dillon) and new fonts. I'm still new at blogging, and not very techie, so hopefully I'll get things the way I would like them over time :)
- I'm a bit of a word nerd and love to laugh over conversations about grammar and word usage.
- I love to sing, even if I am terrible at it. For the sake of others, I try to reserve such singing for car trips alone :)
- I love to travel and wish I could do more of it -- seeing new things, learning about other cultures and local histories, trying new foods and pasttimes, it all energizes me!
- Blue is my favorite color. Is that why I have two boys? :)
- My cell phone is just a phone. It doesn't surf the web; it doesn't take great pictures; it doesn't play music. It just calls people.
- I was diagnosed with ADD as an adult (mind you, I graduated valedictorian in high school, top of my class in college, and have a graduate degree) and I believe it is an accurate diagnosis. I can hyper-focus sometimes but otherwise rarely finish one thing at a time, if I ever finish anything at all.
- I don't drink much of either, but when I do have coffee or alcohol, I like them "frou frou" -- if you wouldn't put whipped cream or an umbrella in it, I probably don't want to drink it!
In the works, a blog about food (Josiah is on a GFCF diet and is dairy/soy allergic, and baby Malachi seems to be gluten intolerant, so while I'm nursing I'm also on the GFCF diet -- food is tricky around here!) and one about mortality . . . stay tuned :)