Thanks for joining me along the journey! I'd love to hear what you want to know ... do you have questions about sensory processing disorder, gluten-free/dairy-free diets, homeschooling, faith, life in general? Send me a note or post a comment and I'll try to write something that addresses your interests and questions!



Sunday, October 10, 2010

SPD Parents -- I need YOUR HELP for my 30th fact!

What I'd like to do with Fact #30 is a list of things parents of SPD kids wish the world knew -- so please help me out!  Send me an e-mail at azamora@whatcom.ctc.edu with the one (or two, no more than 3) things you wish the world knew about your child, your family, your parenting, or SPD in general and I'll compile them into a list for my post on October 30th.  Let me know whether you'd like your ideas to remain adonymous or be given credit -- and help spread the word!  Send a note to the other SPD parents you know and send them over :)  Accepting submissions until 8:00 pm PST on Monday Oct 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment